maandag 4 januari 2010

Cage the Elephant

Not fifteen minutes later,
I'm walking down the street,
When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight.
And then he swepped up from behind,
He put a gun against my head,
He made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight.
He said give me all you've got,
I want your money, not your life,
But If you try to make a move I won't think twice.
I told him: You can have my cash,
But first you know, I gotta ask,
What made you wanna live this kind of life?

He said: There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees,
I've got bills to pay,
I've got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free.

No I can't slow down,
I can't hold back,
Though you know I wish I could,
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.


WHO ARE YOU?
I'm the man who's gonna give this town a run for it's money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten